It tries to respond quickly and fully to various readers' inquiries, assists to use printed materials effectively, and protects the fund. In addition, it organizes the registration of readers in the library, serves groups of readers. Participates in fundraising and conducts reader surveys on this literature: important processes are realized stage by stage, such as registering the entire fund, creating a database of readers, publishing e-books.
Reading Rooms Section
Encyclopedias, dictionaries, reference books, textbooks and other types of literature are placed on the open shelf in the hall. At the same time, exhibitions of newly acquired literature, as well as books and periodicals dedicated to significant and historical dates are organized. Instructions are provided at any time to help the reader use information sources, guides, library technologies, and collections.
Electronic information services provide more efficient services by providing access to information resources of university, national and international information networks. The need for the development of electronic services is associated with changes in the modern library, and the service is also carried out with special references on the necessary topics.
Compilation and Systematization Department
Realizing electronic compilation, electronic cataloging, creation of electronic full-text databases, automation of work in the department and the gradual transfer of library funds to modern information carriers, the use of electronic exchange systems (Internet, etc.) and the reflection of national funds in these systems have been carried out through the IRBIS-64 system since 2006. In addition to its traditional function of providing the educational process with literature, it acts as an information center that provides immediate access to local and world resources.
• Organization of library - information service
• Information inquiry-bibliographic service, selection of analytical articles from newspapers and magazines and their inclusion in the electronic card index,
• Rapid update of the Library Website,
• Monitor the operation of additions and changes in the Automated Library System,
• Creation of a Digital Library, organization of work on conversion of publications into electronic form,
• Providing search of useful information and sites on the Internet by reader request,
• Presentation of public events in the library in the "news" section of the site,
• Bibliography creates information resources and places them on the site.