“Current Issues of Teaching Foreign Languages Online”
“Azerbaijan University of Languages” has the pleasure to invite you to participate in the Online International Conference - “Current Issues of Teaching Foreign Languages Online”.
- Ensuring Interactivity in Teaching Foreign Languages Online
- Pedagogical Aspects of Teaching Foreign Languages Online
- Psychological Aspects of Teaching Foreign Languages Online
- Linguistic Issues in Teaching Foreign Languages Online
- Technical Usage Opportunities and Challenges
Call for Abstracts
- Author’s / Authors’ name(s), surname(s) – Font size: 12 pt., Bold (right indent);
- Affiliation – Font size: 12 pt., Bold (right indent);
- Paper title – Font size: 14 pt., Bold, (centrally indented);
- Paper size A4; 350-500 words (including references);
- Keywords (3-5 words written in the original language) – Font size: 12 pt., Bold;
- Font: Times New Roman,12 pt.; spacing: 1,5; Margins: 2cm.
The conference will be held via Microsoft Teams. Each participant will receive a conference join link by email. Participants are requested to complete the conference registration form and to send it to the following email address:
The electronic version of Conference Proceedings will be provided.
Working Languages of the Conference: Azerbaijani, English, Russian
The Deadline of the Registration: 10 October 2020
Abstract Submission Deadline: 20 November 2020
Tel: (+994 12) 441 22 78 (int. 257); (+994 77) 757 97 00
Conference Registration Form
Author’s full name, academic degree, academic title
Affiliation, country, city
Phone number, Email