The following journals are published at Azerbaijan University of Languages:
- “Scientific News of AUL” (formerly called “Scientific News”),
- “Language and Literature”,
- “Actual Problems of International Relations”.
Scientific articles on Philology, Pedagogy and Psychology are published in the journal “Scientific News of AUL”.
Scientific articles on Philology and Pedagogy are published in the journal “Language and Literature”, and scientific articles on international relations, history, international economic relations, economics, philosophy, law and culture are published “Actual Problems of International Relations” .
You can submit your articles to “Research Papers of AUL” in the field of linguistics, literature, pedagogy, psychology and other social sciences. Editorial board of “Research Papers of AUL”:
1.Abdullayev Kamal (Editior-in-Chief)
2.Sabitova Aynur (Deputy Editor-in-Chiefs)
3.Shabanova Aysel (Executive Secretary)
4.Ahmadova Solmaz (Proofreader)
5.Abdullayev Afqan (Azerbaijan)
6.Abdiyeva Adila (Azerbaijan)
7.Alıyev Jeyhun (Azerbaijan)
8.Bondarev Aleksandr (Russia)
9.Jafarov Amil (Azerbaijan)
10.Aliyeva Sevdagul (Azerbaijan)
11.Aliyev Mammad (Azerbaijan)
12.Hartmann Ziqlende (Germany)
13.Huseynzadə Gulnar (Azerbaijan)
14.İmanov Mukhtar (Azerbaijan)
15.İsmayılov Bilal (Azerbaijan)
16.Kunina İrina (Azerbaijan)
17.Qotsiridze David (Georgia)
18.Nesterov Aleksandr (Russia)
19.Sertkaya Osman (Turkey)
20.Veysalli Faxraddin (Azerbaijan)
21.Zeynalova Nigar (Azerbaijan)
22.Zeynalov Asgar (Azerbaijan)
Articles are accepted in three (3) languages – Azerbaijani, English and Russian.. Publication of papers is FREE OF CHARGE.. Only original research articles will be accepted.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES
Articles are accepted under the following conditions:
* Papers length has to be minimum 6 pages.
*The author’s name and surname, work place, position and e-mail address must be written under the title of the paper.
All research papers should be submitted in Microsoft Word Format:
(in 14 point Times New Roman, 1.5 interval, 2 cm on the right side, 3 cm on the left, indents from the top and from the bottom are 2 cm).
* The article should include UOT indexes or PACS type codes, as well as keywords in three languages (3-5 words in the language of the article and summaries), in black letters after the title.
The reference to sources and references are necessary conditions. References and sources are listed in the following order:
- All bibliographical references given at the end of the papers must be numbered according to the use order and marked in the text. (For example:  or [1, p.119].)
- If the same source is repeated in the text, the source is indicated under the first number.
- Used sources (literature) are indicated in the language of the publication. It is recommended to use literature published in the last 5-10 years.
The book: the author, the name of the publication, the place of publication, the year of publication.
For example: Abbasov E.A. Linguistic analysis of the text. Baku: Science and Education, 2017.
Articles published in journals or collections:
Author, title of the article, title of the publication, issue number, date of publication, page.
For example: Ismaili G.G. Suppletivism in the English language. // Questions of philology, 2016, №1, p.47-56.
Stampe D. Cardinal Number Systems // Papers from the 12th Regional Meeting. Chicago linguistic society, 1976, p.594-609.
* At the end of the paper, resumes in two languages should be written. The title of the article should be written before the resume. Resumes must be identical in their contents.
* Review of Doctor of Sciences on a certain scientific field and extract from the protocol of the department meeting are required for the paper to be printed. (only for Azerbaijani authors).
* The journal is published every quarter (four times a year)
Research papers are accepted in the main building of AUL room number 302. Please feel free to contact us in case you need any further information or have any questions.
Azerbaijan University of Languages
134, Rashid Behbudov str.Baku, Azerbaijan
Phone number: (+99412) 441 22 78 (extension 257)
E-mail : [email protected]